We know that residents may need care and help in a range of aspects of their daily lives. We aim to provide a lifestyle for residents which satisfies their social, cultural, religious and recreational interests and needs. The Lodge provides comprehensive assessment, recovery programmes and community integration for adults diagnosed with mental illnesses.
Our programmes are tailored specifically to meet the needs of each individual, enabling them to achieve their personal goals, to improve outcomes and quality of life and ensure that our services are culturally relevant.
Our services at a glance
The Lodge provides care and accommodation for adults aged 18 to 65. In particular:
- Residential care for people with mental health needs
- Intensive recovery programme adopting recovery model
- Supportive and personalised care based on recovery goal and care plans
- Step Up Service
- Step Down Service
- Day Care Services
- Short and long term placement
- Respite care, depending on availability